Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Way Back Wednesday


This is one of my favorite pictures.
It is from our first house, pre-children.
Squirrel's on my lap, Kitty's on the big couch,
Pete was a gawky pre-dog
(still a puppy but not a super-cute baby anymore and not a full-grown dog yet, either)
and Maggie was about 1.
We were just hanging out.

See that rug? That is a 100% wool, 8 X 11 Braided Rug.
It matched my living room perfectly. I loved that living room.
It lasted about 3 months with 2 puppies.
Pathetic.
I still miss that rug.
(And the pre-kid house sometimes, too.)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Ahhhh...a lazy day. Love those days of just lounging in your jammies, reading the paper. Not too many of those anymore, huh? =)

Pete looks so small! And Cack :'-(

Unknown said...

I know.
I miss that cat. :(

Stacie1980 said...

What a sweet picture Liz. I love all of the blue...very mellow. : )

And how cute are the pets? I know you miss Kitty; I think the hardest part is not knowing what happened. I miss my big boy too. : (

Gini said...

Holy Crap - I haven't commented in a while now, have I???

I like this one - I like feeling your emotion from "way back" then! Seem to miss it a little, huh??