Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Way Back Wednesday

Puerto Rico, 1969 or 70.
Has to be one of them because my mom is pregnant with
either Christine or Edward.

I chose this picture for one reason:
my mother's hair thingy.
I love that style so much.
Especially now with my new 'do.
I want to wear scarves/wraps/headbands...
whatever they're called
on my new, cutie-pie short hair cut.
Cute ones with smaller, more muted designs than this particular one that my mom is sporting.
Please tell me where I can buy these hair thingies.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Jesus, Liz, I thought that was you! Awesome picture! Your parents were quite the snazzy young couple!

My Mom wore those too. I think she just used square scarves and folded them into a triangle. You could totally pull off that look!

Gina Marie said...

JCrew!!!! JCrew!!!
I'll be on the look out!!
but a scarf does always work too!!

Gini said...

I was thinking what Kimmy was thinking. That does look like you in the photo. I still haven't seen any pictures (good ones) of the short haircut! Bring em on! And your parents are rockin it! Did your friends think they were cool?

Unknown said...

My parents were not cool by the time my friends were old enough to think about it. LOL