Monday, March 2, 2009

My aunt/Godmother has challenged me in my weight loss venture.
If I lose 50 pounds, she will buy me the Burberry Quilted Jacket I so admire.
That's a hardcore challenge - and I have a few others so that is like the grand finale.
How awesome is this jacket?
Fifty pounds is not un-attainable. It will require exercise, though, and that sucks.
If I dropped 50 pounds, I would be pretty friggin' hot.
I think I can do it by Wyatt's 2nd Birthday but will make my goal to do it before Christmas, at least.
It's on, Auntie Carol!!!





I want to buy these sheets for my brother:



They are the same exact ones that he had growing up.
His fiancee said "no f-ing way".
I may consider that a challenge.
Ha!

3 comments:

Allison said...

What a challenge! I won't bring you anymore biscotti that might hamper your efforts. I remember those sheets--a tomboy girlfriend of mine had them. AWESOME!

Gini said...

The jacket is indeed pretty sweet. Isn't it funny the things that motivate us??? Good luck.

Kim said...

OK, I like all your awards, but that jacket kicks some serious ass! LOVE THAT!

You can do it, my friend. =)