Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Booked It!
Flight, House and Rental Car! All for FAR less than "market value".

So exciting.

Maybe you read my previous post about my worries about planning and booking this trip?

Well, as it turned out, my worries were completely legit and we decided to skip the Timeshare option all together. We booked a beautiful house at a fabulous price and now all we have to do is wait.
And pack.

Can I tell you how much I love packing?
On vacation, you only bring your best stuff, right? Your "A Game". I will plan each out fit and pack accordingly.
Sure, there will still be playclothes and bathing suit days - but if we go out - dinner, lunch, beach, shopping - we'll be decked out.

More on this later - gotta go find my WBW pic.

1 comment:

Kim said...

OK, I missed this post earlier.

Glad you're booked! You guys are gonna have such a great time!