Thursday, March 26, 2009

American Idol really sucked the big one tonight.
I wish at least 4 people could get voted off next week - it doesn't even feel like a "competition" right now.
S.U.C.K.E.D.
And I was just admitting to my husband that I was pretty hooked this season. Not so much.

Here's the rundown:

Michael Sarver – fat country guy. He sucks. Bad. I thought last week was just an "off week" but he really just sucks.

Creepy red haired girl - She makes me uncomfortable, she's so weird and loud.

Kris Allen - Sucks. And oddly insecure? Not sure what it is, he's cute, he's just really boring.

Little – Remember how I said "ooooh, another black chick that can sing!" (in a dryly sarcastic way) I take it back. She can't even sing that well.

Adam Lambert – This guy could, without a doubt, win this season. Maybe I am wrong about him being "too unique" for American Idol - maybe people will see that he is absolutely awesome and amazing. If Tiger Beat prints a pull-out poster of him, I'm hanging it in my room. I love him.

Blind Guy –
great voice, great piano player. I thought his little show tonight was embarrassing and weird.

Danny Gokey – still my favorite to win. He's just reaalllly good - he's got the whole package. Love him.

Kumar – he’s got a pretty voice but he's got nothing else.

Megan – Last week I had her in the Top 2. This week she was sooooooooooooo bad, I want to go back and delete my post from last week.

Matt Giraud – Good singer, fun guy - reminds me of Marshall from How I Met Your Mother.

7 comments:

Gina Marie said...

OMMMMMMMMMMGGGG Vincent & I are OBSESSED with American Idol.
HATE the blind guy- SUCH a bad singer!! It's the pity vote for sure with him.
LOVE Matt Giraud!!! Although, I know he wont win.
Use to like Danny but he's getting too cocky and wasn't that good last night!
LOVEEEE Adam!! He has horrible skin but looks like the people of Fox have started working on it!
So many people stunk last night- I think there should be more than one voted off tonight!

Unknown said...

I love that you are loving AI!!! And I love that you are on my Blog so much lately!!! LOVE THE WWW!!!
btw - tell Vincent a diet update is coming soon - I'm still working it, just not overly proud of myself these past 2 weeks or so! :)

Gini said...

To even say this, I can't even believe it. Got caught up in some drama here last night, so watched Idol, little here, little there......and totally fricken missed Adam Lambert. How did I manage to see all the other losers? Wonder if I can find it on You Tube? I enjoy reading your re-caps - you say it how everyone is thinking it. Funny.

Unknown said...

Getting caught up on FB drama is fun, too - assuming you don't fall off the edge like I did that day! :)

Stacie1980 said...

I love your analysis...pretty much spot on. I actually had a dream with Adam in it last night...I told him I'd be a surrogate mother for him. Whatever that was all about. : )

I like Danny...but am totally in awe of Adam. Even Randy likes him; we spent a good 20 minutes last night on the AI website watching his performances. Ok...I'm a dork.

Stacie1980 said...

Oh...and BTW...I totally forgot my damn password and user name. It finally came to me this morning; hence my comments. : )

Unknown said...

Love having you back, Stace! You should Blog - goodness knows you have enough in your life to talk about/vent about/journal!!!!