Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Was today a gorgeous day or what?!
We went to the park today. Abby, Wywy and I. First Park-Trip of 2009. Amazing how fun it is for like, a month until it's too hot and sorta boring.
Anyway -
We met Joanne with Nina and Ian as well as Debbie with Jack.

It was such a fun day - watching my little kids (not really looking like babies these days!) run around, full-tilt, screaming, laughing, climbing, falling, sliding, swinging, blowing bubbles, drinking juice boxes... it was such a great primer for the every day of spring and summertime to come.

And lemme tell you - while all of this sounds beautiful and fun - if I don't get a leash for Wyatt, I will easily lose that 50 pounds I am so Burberry-Inspired to lose!
That kid is RUNS like GUMP!
And, in case you lost anything sharp, dangerous or rusty, feel free to let Wyatt run around your yard, he'll find it!!
Can't WAIT to take him camping!!



Here's Wywy at the park last year. Hot summer day, 2008.



Here are some pics from today, man, I f-ing LOVE my kids!






2 comments:

Kim said...

Great pics - I love the one of Abby & Wyatt together with bubbles. What a difference a year makes!

Stacie1980 said...

I love the pics and it sounds like an absolutely wonderful day!