Sunday, March 29, 2009

As the month of March comes to a close, I invite you to visit my Picture Page. You can click on the titles at the top of the page to flip through the pictures from various events in the month of March.

Also - here is a poem that my mom clipped from a "Dear Abby" and sent to me. It applies to everyone but especially the friends of mine that share with me the magnificent gift of Parenthood.

Success
You can use most any measure
When you're speaking of success.
You can measure it in a fancy home,
Expensive car or dress.
But the measure of your real success
Is the one you cannot spend.
It's the way your kids describe you
When they're talking to a friend.

5 comments:

Gini said...

I was waiting for you to post this. I am sure right now at this point in time I would just wince at what I am sure my daughter is calling me. I will re-read this often hoping for this some day.....

Allison said...

This makes me smile. Thanks for sharing it! James told me I was the best Mommy in the whole wide world the other day--it really made me feel good. But, last night was the first night of NO MORE BINKY, so he may have changed his mind, LOL.

Unknown said...

Gini - I'm guessing that she still wouldn't shit-talk you to her friends...
Allison - Abby tells me I'm her "favorite mommy" - it's the best!

Kim said...

So, so true. Oh, to be a fly on the wall...

Stacie1980 said...

Too sweet...and true. : )