Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Idol Rundown, because I know you all count on it.

Honestly, I cannot believe that half of these contestants made it past the Final 36.
Some of them are soooooooo bad.
There is no doubt in my mind that Danny Gokey is going to win.
He is running away with it like Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood did.
No Doubt In My Mind. (Except the creeping wonder about Adam Lambert.)

Here we go:

Creepy red haired girl - She really surprised me tonight - I thought she was good. I still think she's freakish and she still makes me uncomfortable, but she didn't suck tonight.

Kris Allen - Long before it was a popular song, Crystal Gayle sang this song (Ain't No Sunshine) - I love her, love her version and this guy, while he didn't suck, didn't do a great rendition. He is just sort of wishy-washy.

Little – "Pitchy", to say the least - she really isn't very good. But how stinkin' cute were her kids!?

Adam Lambert – "DAAAA-YUMMMMMM"!!!!! This guy is so awesome!!! I cannot believe how he changes it up, ups his game, amazes us - EVERY WEEK. He is so original, so fabulous, so talented, so gifted. I really, really hope that he wins. He absolutely will be in the Top 2.

Blind Guy – I just don't get it. This guy is one of the most uncool people ever. Ev-Er.

Danny Gokey – Yes, he's still my #1 pick. This guy can sing, he connects with his audience, he loves being on stage. He's not cocky, he's happy. I love him.

Kumar – This guy is KILLING me. He is B. A. D.

Megan – What happened to this girl? She was awesome now she S.U. C. K. S. She was worse than a bad muppet tonight.

Matt Giraud – He was good, he's still not awesome but he's ok.

4 comments:

Stacie1980 said...

Damn you're quick. I came by hoping that you would have added your "Idol update" but didn't actually EXPECT it. : )

First off...your use of "Kumar" and "Blind Guy" made me laugh so freakin' hard the first time I read it...seriously...I even had to tell Randy.

Second of all...I am completely into Adam. I don't care about anyone else. I liked Matt the most initially...now not so much. He's good...but not great.

"Kumar" is cocky and I can't stand his sweaty upper lip.

Megan drives me nuts...hell...I can sing like that if I really want to. It's too forced with her. And something about the way she talks about her "fans". Gag.

I could go on...but alas I must spend some time with my sweetest hubby. But before I go...any picks on the bottom 3 tomorrow? I say:

Megan
Anoop
Red Haired Girl

Gini said...

OK - it is only 7:42 here and the friggin show is not even on - yet I could not resist checking out your re-cap, though I must say - you got that up right quick with no waiting whatsoever...good job on that Liz. I like you.

Unknown said...

Stace - I agree with your bottom 3, even though I wish it were a bottom 6.

Gini - thanks. I wrote it as the show is on so it's fresh. :)

Allison said...

Adam rocks. I am so sad about Meghan.