Monday, March 2, 2009

This is an interview I did with Abby, age 3.
I got it off of Facebook but thought I would rather share it here.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Don't be naughty."

2. What makes mom happy?
"Being nice."

3. What makes mom sad?
"Being naughty."

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
*she just busted out laughing, no answer*

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"You were a baby when you were born. You were so cute!"

6. How old is your mom?
"62"

7. How tall is your mom?
"one and one and one"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Go to the store."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Go by yourself."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Taking care of us."

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Helping me do pictures and crafts."

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"I don't know."

13. What does your mom do for a job?
"Be my mommy."

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"grapes. no... grapefruit. but I don't, I just like grapes."

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"Going to school." (Is that a hint!?)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Princesses."

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Make crafts and dance and sew and splash in the pool."

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We have the same brown hair."

19. How are you and your mom different?
"I don't know."

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
*arms spread wide* "Like this much."

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"Goin' to the park and in the pool."

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"Ted's"

**********************************

Another conversation, randomly, from this morning:
"Mama, is Grammy your mama?"
yes
"And Auntie Carol is Ray's mommy!!"
yes, and Ray is mommy's cousin
"And Ray used to be a boy."
yes, and mommy was a girl
"YOU WERE!?!?!?"

***********************************

And yesterday, I saw Abby wack her head and start to cry so I said,
"Abs, where did you hurt your head?"
Pointing, she says, "over there."
"No, sweetie, I mean, on your head, show mommy where it hurts."
"I CAN'T, mama! It's TOO HAIRY!"

3 comments:

Kim said...

That Abs is one funny girl! My favorite is # 9!

Gini said...

OK- I am totally stealing this from you to do on my blog! Funny, funny and more funny!!!!

Number 6 - hysterical!

Jerolyn said...

hello...I just popped over from Gini's blog to do some lurking and freaking laughed when I read this post. So funny what 3 year olds think and say. I just posted a conversation I had with mine this morning. Anywho...funny stuff.