Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Here's Idol Update, I decided my opinion matters, even though I never vote:

Michael Sarver – fat country guy. He sucked last night but I usually like him.

Creepy red haired girl - ew.

Kris Allen - Lame, Boring. Good voice? Sure. But who cares?

Little – wow, another black chick with a great voice. We've never seen that before.

Adam Lambert – freakishly awesome. Couldn’t be further from my taste in music but unique and gifted.

Blind Guy – great voice, great piano player, cute and nice guy. He won’t win – too nice and cute.

New Pink-Haired chick – ew.

Danny Gokey – Absolutely, without Question, the next American Idol. What is there not to love about this guy?

Kumar – he’s really good. But he won’t win.

Megan – Final 2 with Danny. She’s pretty and a good singer. And she has great tits.

Matt Giraud – really good singer. Not special enough.

I think the black chick or the country guy are history tonight. We shall see...

4 comments:

Allison said...

Lambert is AMAZING. Really. I was not a fan of that song style but it did make me feel good in a weird sort of uncomfortable way, LOL. Meghan is fabulous, she reminds me of June Christy from the 40s. Is that guy blind? I was thinking he was more savant. Fill me in. And btw, your opinion is the only opinion that matters on your own blog (or at least that's what I think!)

Unknown said...

I thought he was blind - am I wrong? Why doesn't he ever look at anything if he can see?! LOL
The girl that got voted off, I didn't like her but I am surprised that she went.

Gini said...

I think the final two are going to be Matt Giraud and Adam Lambert. Love Matt because he is a little Justin Timberlake-like and Love Adam because he is different in a Freak-Sorta-Way. Love that!

Kim said...

I got nothing...haven't watched in a few seasons. It definitely seems like people have some really strong opinions this time, though.