Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I love Tag Sale Season.
Love selling, love buying... basically love trading crap-for-crap. It really does go "one man's trash is another man's treasure".
Last year, I got a whole brown paper grocery bag full of sand toys - good ones, shovels, pails, shapers, sifters - for ONE DOLLAR.
I also snagged some pretty expensive Tupperware pieces for less than a buck each.
This year, I am going to clean out our basement storage room. We have a few big things that need to get out of our way.
I hate getting rid of chairs, but we have 4 office chairs and only 1 desk. If we had tons of space where we weren't always bumping into the stupid chairs, it would be one thing but we are always moving them out of our way and we never use them.
Maybe I will just get rid of 2 and save the big one, just in case Jay's chair craps out the day after we get rid of it.

1 comment:

Gini said...

In my next life....I want to have time to tag sale. I actually think of it often and around here you obviously don't do such a thing in the summertime. It's just finding the time......oh well.

Nice deals!