Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I went to Yoga tonight.
I didn't want to.  Not because I wasn't excited about Yoga but because it starts at 7:30 so I have to go through my entire day - from 7am till 7pm - then get psyched up to change my clothes, freshen up and head out in the dark cold to expend energy I am certain I do not have any more of for an hour.
I was really excited to go, just really tired.
And I was really, really glad I did.
It felt wonderful.
I am more flexible than I expected and Yoga is a lot harder than I expected.
I'm sure I will never want to see video footage of myself doing yoga, but man!  It felt GOOD!


Wyatt has been going "peeps" on the potty.
He does it randomly and tries more often than he succeeds but he really, really loves it.
So - we encourage it, cheer him on and he loves every minute of it.
I bought him some little guys' underwear.  Elmo (& friends) and Thomas (& friends).  He wears them with pride and his little hiney looks so very cute in them!!


Went to my doctor today for my Annual Physical.  I was previously unimpressed with our Family Doctor but today she actually showed some personality.  She smiled and talked about her kids a little.  We talked diet and nutrition, blood pressure's a little high, exercise is key, will follow-up in 6 weeks.
The good news?  My plan (and what I thought was a realistic, albeit difficult goal) was to lose at least 50 pounds in the next 12 months.
According to my doc, with my age, body shape, muscle mass and the fact that I have given birth to 2 children - 35 pounds would be my ideal loss.
THIRTY FIVE sounds a lot EASIER than FIFTY!



So far, 2010 is a fantastic year!

No comments: