Friday, August 8, 2008

Today Wyatt got bored with his lunch and managed to crawl out of his high chair onto the kitchen table, pick up the phone and attempt to eat that instead.
(For those of you doubting my parenting abilities at this moment - I was right there, watching.)

Abby was laughing so hard at my impression of her giant stuffed bunny attacking me she had to stop, clutching her gut, barely able to breathe saying "my tummy hurts!"

Wyatt kisses me. Well, not just me, he also kisses Daddy, Grammy and Tono. But today, he kissed me right on my eye. Big, wet, open-mouthed, saliva-filled smackers. I love my boy but that was almost too much spit, even for me.

I am killing time. Less than an hour till pick-up. I am heading to the beach for the weekend and aside from dreading the car ride, I am very, very excited.

Abby is planning on handing Lynda her birthday gift tomorrow and saying "Here's your present, now gimme some cake."

No comments: