Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wywy, June 2008

Wywy today, June 2009

It is so beautiful out today, I can only stop in to visit my Macbook long enough to form a few words on my Scrabble boards and share these pictures with you.

Jay is grilling, slowly, on the rotisserie, a pot roast with a side pit of onions, mushrooms and peppers.

I am moving mulch, creating a new garden and just relaxing in the glory that is my home; enjoying summertime with my beautiful family.

One baby is now peacefully asleep in his dry, clean clothes after his wet, dirty bathing suit came off.

The other one is anxiously awaiting the freshly grilled hot dog her father is preparing for her, in her "cover-up-that's-a-dress".
She's pooped, as she informed me, after a morning of chillin' by her "own pool", with her "own chair", at her "own house".

Life is Good.

3 comments:

Gini said...

Sounds like a perfect day for you Liz. I think this day was an especially good one for everybody. Great weather, great food, great company....just perfect.

Kim said...

There's nothing better than enjoying a day at home, is there? Sometimes I just sit back and take it all in. It's not perfect, but it's perfect for us.

I think you should take a picture of Wyatt in that chair every year. So amazing the difference in a year's time.

How'd that pot roast come out? Sounds like a good idea.

Allison said...

Happy Birthday, Liz!