Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ramblings-
  • It occurred to me today that Wyatt is 21 months old. Abigail was 21 months old when Wyatt was born. Where does the time go?

  • I have decided that I detest my SiteMeter thingie. I don't want to know who's reading my Blog. More than that, I don't want to be a hypocrite and since I TRULY detest that other people track my visits to their blogs, I am removing my SiteMeter so that I can openly bitch about everyone else's. Don't stalk my stalkings, people.

  • On that same topic, I hate those blurry words that I have to type because I wrote a comment. I am not at the point where I won't comment if I have to do that, but I'm close. Take that little precaution off, my Blogging Friends. It's annoying.

  • Today in West Hartford (full blog with pics to follow soon) Abby spotted a shoe store and literally screamed out "Mommy! Shoes! I need new shoes!" And indeed, she did, though I'm not sure how or why she thought she did. So, off we went. Me, Wyatt and the new, improved Shopping/Drama Queen of the family. (Yeah, that was a play on my role in the family prior to becoming Mommy.)

  • I miss my husband and he's only been gone 2 days. I enjoy the quiet but I miss the comraderie.

7 comments:

Gini said...

I, too, do not find it necessary to check my sitemeter to monitor how many times you, I mean, other people, stalk, I mean hit my blog......

Who reads it, reads it. Who doesn't, doesn't.

On the topic of shoes and Abby, I fear the days ahead when she is older and that only gets worse. That's why you need a Nordstrom Rack. I have finally made Hannah understand the concept of - you can have one pair of shoes from this place or 3 from Nordstrom Rack - same price - one vs three. Which one will you choose?

I hear you on the last point...for sure.

Cilla said...

I could take my sitemeter down since I have a readership of like... oh six people now. But maybe it makes me feel better knowing that SOMEONE comes, even if it's a few dedicated stalkers. :)

If I have one of those captcha thingys I definitely need to remove it. And I'm so with you...they're annoying. Although, spam comments are annoying too.

I am totally with Abby. I NEED NEW SHOES. Only I don't have a sweet mommy to buy them for me.
*where is that DSW coupon?*

Kim said...

Funny ramblings, Liz!

OK, I think I took that scrambly word thing off my blog a while ago. It's not still there, is it?

Can't wait to see the blog and pics about Abby's fun in the shoe store! She's a fashionista and shopper at the tender age of 3 - I love it!

I hear you on missing the comraderie - Dennis almost never goes away, but when he does, I miss him madly. Come home soon, Jay!

Allison said...

Hey Liz,

I like my blog frogs because they promote blog cross-promotion. After I get "stalked" I like to read the stalker blogs and often I find out that I want to add them to my blogroll.

I guess after 20,000+ visitors and getting to "know" people from all over the world, I have come to think of my Feedjit and my sitemeter as good things.

Chris is coming home today and I can't wait. I really, really missed him this week.

Unknown said...

ooph! 20 thousand!
I am out of patience and I haven't hit 500 yet!
Yuck-o! Not for me!

Barnacle Breath Bill said...

Liz... why do you even bother?? Get your a$$ back on facebook and help me build my island!! You are level 20++, i'm dying here on level 10. How the hell do you get extra energy and strength faster? HELP ME??? Did you see that I earn like 60k coins an hour from my properties?? Is this good??

Unknown said...

Bill - I can't see your stuff - your income, your island - that sort of stuff.
But I do know how frustrating it is to get your ass kicked over and over again - you need more crew.
Are you hearing this people??? Kim? Gini? WE NEED CREW!
Bill - as long as your cash flow is positive, you're good. Don't over-buy, like I did. I was just buying everything I could - then I realized that the upkeep fees are killers.