Sunday, January 11, 2009

A cry for help.
When you have gotten so fat that you know that only peer pressure and your own big mouth will get you out of it - you join Weight Watchers and tell the world via your Blog.
So, here I am.
I weighed in this morning. I weigh more than I ever have, non preg.
Oddly enough, I am not uncomfortable or embarrassed by that, I just don't want to HAVE to buy new pants and my current ones are too tight.
So, I am looking for one of those little widget-thingies to track my weight loss. I figure sharing with the world will help keep me on track. I don't lie so if I slip up, you'll know it.
I won't put a starting weight or a goal - that's none of your damn biz-nitch. But my losses (and gains) will be posted.
Now - if you have any good recipes, healthy and preferably easy, please send them my way. Leave it on the comments or email me with them. However you prefer.
Thanks in advance for your help. And if you want to join this Loser-Train, I will post the widget later this afternoon (or right now) and you can add it to your page, too.

***Edited to add - the tracker I found might suck. I won't know till next Sunday!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

WHOOHOO! Thanks for the ww tracker in your sidebar! Now I don't have to join! Now how many points is this homemade chocolate chip cookie I am having for breakfast . . .

Just kidding. Good luck with your weight loss. I lost all my baby weight plus more from James by running my ass off on my treadmill. It is a bit harder to get that time in on it now with baby number two here and a hubby that is on the road all week. Now if I can just get a DVR in my basement so that I can watch Damages AND run I'll be all set.

Kim said...

Right there with you, my friend. At my highest weight ever aside from being pregnant.

WW has always worked for me. I'm tracking calories this time on SparkPeople.com just to do something new, but I swear by WW. I have lots of great WW cookbooks that I can share with you. My fave - Simply the Best - easy recipes without tons of ingredients. And, I always loved their magazine, too.

Props for putting it up on your blog!

Gini said...

Good luck with Weight Watchers Liz. I, too am doing it. Online. I am surprised how accountable I feel toward my computer??!?! How screwed up is that? Good job putting it all out there for every one to see. It's a good way to get a lot of support from your friends.