Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Some Thoughts...



I have been reading Momastery.com a lot and at first I really loved it and now, I am starting to feel like she takes herself a little too seriously.
Kirby came to "deep clean" my couches tonight. 3 hours and a bowl of pasta later, I am not impressed.
I am... but not $3000.00-for-a-vacuum impressed.
But really, thanks for showing me how filthy my house is. 
It seems to me that the Red team hates black people.  That's a Biggest Loser reference and to make this clear - their trainer, Dolvett, is a black man.  These women are insecure bitches and the "men" are not men at all.  
I really like Chelsea Handler and I really wanted to like her sitcom but it is really hard to watch.  Laura Prepon is great, Chelsea as Sloane is great - everyone else is so uncomfortably bad.  

No comments: