Monday, January 9, 2012

A Case of the Mondays.

Some days you just want to punch everyone who has the audacity to look at you, nevermind speak to you.  Some days the sound of the constant "Mommy!" makes your head spin on your neck and green vomit spew from your mouth.  Some mornings feel like 8pm will never come.
Today is one of those days.
I hate to be a stereotype but for me, it's almost every Monday.

Jay leaves for the week on Monday mornings.
I babysit all day on Mondays.
Abby has dance after school on Mondays which requires my juggling act of 4 kids plus dance with a car that only safely - and legally - fits 3 kids.
And - why, I don't know - I usually balance the checking account on Mondays.  Dumb, I know.

So, this week I decided that I would make today a good Monday.
I got up early, I made a healthy & delicious breakfast.
It's L's birthday (the girl I watch on Monday & Wednesdays).
I am headed to BJ's and maybe Target.

Today will be a Good. Monday.  Dammit.

No comments: