Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rainy Sunday

When everyone is home and the house is completely quiet, I worry.
Upon realizing that there was peaceful silence I immediately jumped up and searched for the children.

I found Abby quietly destroying her room while playing with every single Barbie she owns.  Not her fault, her room is only about 10 square feet and she owns about 492 Barbie dolls, not including Ken and all the accessories.
We've always been lucky in her ability to entertain herself quietly, right from the beginning.  Baby dolls, Polly Pockets, Barbies... or just in her imagination.

Not hearing or seeing the boy, on the other hand, is disconcerting, to say the least.  I figured he might be sleeping.  I thought he may have been in the potty.  I walked into the living room and saw this:

Upon further investigation I found this:

On a lazy, rainy Sunday - where else should the bravest, strongest, sweetest, smartest, most adorable Superhero be?
Right here, in his secret hideaway...

No comments: