Monday, March 7, 2011

Heeeeeere we Go...

  • It's March.  Regardless of snowfall, there is absolutely no excuse to have wreaths, Santas or any other Christmas decor on your front porch.  I understand that some of those lawn reindeer have only recently reappeared, but no excuse can be made for a swag you look at every single day and simply don't get your lazy ass out to put it away.

  • Abby asked me we could have one more baby.  When I said no, that she and Wyatt were it for us she promptly responded with "Are you all out of love?"  Because, after all, we made her and Wyatt with our love, what's our problem?

  • People that don't use their blinkers annoy the piss out of me.  Why is it such a hardship to let me know which way you're going to turn so that I can react properly?

  • People that take up 2 parking spots because they have a brand new Mercedes get a pass in my book.  I can understand that level of caution and paranoia.  Especially when they show enough consideration to take those 2 spots fairly far away from the desired destination.  People that park their pimped out Civics do not get that same consideration from me. And the Bu will challenge you, kid.  The Bu will get right up in there, so don't do it.

  • The kids & I planted bean seeds in cups and baggies so that we can watch the roots grow and the plant sprout.  I cannot wait to see them take off and eventually move outside into pots and produce actual beans that we can eat.  Awesome project.  I love my kids.

  • Planning to lose 14 pounds before Easter.  SO far, so good.  In the past 8 days I have gone to the gym 4 times.  That is a good start and I am super-excited to see these results!
     
  • Easter in NYC is Booked!  Marriott Marquis for us, Gagnon's for the pooches.  Easter outfits & Jammies are picked out and purchased for the kiddos.  Shopping for the kids' Easter Baskets is a simple joy that I look forward to so much.  Little treats, nothing crazy but so much fun!
And that's what I have on my mind right now.  Thanks, Bloggy friends, for taking it away.

1 comment:

Gini said...

I love these kinds of blog posts where you just let it all out! This is more like how you wrote when I first starting reading you! Fun read. oh, and I can't believe you are ready for Easter!