Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bounce U

Today we spent 90 minutes bouncing, climbing, screaming and getting crazy. 
Bounce U in Rocky Hill just might be Wyatt's Wonderland.
This first video is one of the first trips down "the big slide".  This is the slide that Abby was insisting to us the night before that should "not go down without holding Mommy's hand", she would "not go down alone".
Wyatt had no such reservations.

A nice big group slide.  All of my pictures were coming out either blurry or snapping too late
(they were flying!) so I had to switch to video.
 

And in this last video, you can hear Wyatt scream as he approaches and shriek all the way down the slide.  This one sums up his day pretty well.


And here are my blurry - but very cute & fun - pictures.  I took about 80, these are the best I got!







Tiny feet ran/climbed up those stairs as fast as they flew down the slide.  In a herd.

Oh Yeah.  I got in there.
(This was the super high slide, they needed help getting up, I needed to get back down!)

Crazy's kickin' in here...

Wyatt with his first true love, Taylor.  They hop around and screech and hug when they see each other.

These are the days that eliminate the bad ones.  These are the days that make me question if I've ever even had a bad one.  It is all soooo good.


{Love you, babe.  Thanks for doing what you do so that I can do what we do.}

4 comments:

Gini said...

Bounce U rocks! Went to a party for my niece there in Rocky Hill. All us grown ups left there with "burn marks" on our elbows!!!! So much fun though. You are right - a place to let it all go!!

Unknown said...

I burnt my elbow. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Sorry I missed it:( Shannon

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say glad your blog is back...I missed it! Shan