Saturday, February 12, 2011

I missed you.

I've missed writing.  I've missed sharing.
Mostly, though, I've missed saving all the little anecdotes that I fantasize about my kis reading some day and laughing at, loving or being horribly, horribly embarrassed by (either for me or because of me - either way, as long as they're reading.)

I needed the break so that I could clear my head and remember why I started blogging in the first place.

Journaling is therapeutic, but I'm me.  I crave attention.  So, knowing that someone, somewhere might read, think about, care about what I have to say - that made me happy and satisfied.  It made me more committed to writing, it made the writing more fun.  And the writing helps me clear my head and feel good, so it all works together very well.

When I go back and read some stuff I have written I can definitely see trends in my moods & attitudes.  I think that has gotten more even.  And I think that is, in part, because I had this outlet.

So, I'm back.

I'm still a mama & a wife.  I'm still fat and dieting/exercising.  I'm still happy.