Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pea Pod delivery came tonight at 10:30.  He was running late and his manager called to let me know.  It was raining and windy and the wet leaves are not kind to the little box truck.
I understand and don not create waves to this delicate bit of my "housewife" role.
I know how good I have it.
However - in a way to make "nice" - did they have to give me 14 bananas?  I ordered 6.  And seriously - they gave me 14.
Was I the last stop?

I think I will put htose bananas to good use.
I am going to make banana bread.
From scratch AND from the Box.
And do a Taste Test.

Who wants some?

3 comments:

Allison said...

Hmmm . . . sounds like a little impromptu breakfast tailgate in the Gilead School parking lot tomorrow morning!

Denise said...

The results?

Unknown said...

Thanks for asking, D!
My banana bread from scratch blows the box away.
And I am not a snob-baker - I am a huge fan of Betty Crocker!
But the scratch bread is moister and sweeter.
Glad I did that! :)