Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 20, 2001

I promised to love and cherish you, in sickness and in health,
for richer for poorer, for better for worse,
and forsaking all others, gave myself only unto you,
for as long as we both shall live.

I promised in the presence of our friends and family that I would,
at all times, and in all circumstances, conduct myself toward you as your Wife.

I promised that I would love, cherish and respect you throughout the years to come.



With each year, we reach goals, make dreams come true and nurture a marriage inspired by love, maintained with respect, communication and kindness.

Eight years, 2 kids and countless memories later...

Happy Anniversary, Goob.
I love you.


2001


2002


2003


2004


2005



2006



2007


2008



2009

1 comment:

Allison said...

All the best to you both!