Sunday, October 18, 2009


A few things I was reminded of this weekend 
as we celebrated my baby boy's 2nd birthday:



  • I am so very blessed with a
    loving, devoted, faithful and gorgeous husband.

  • We are so very blessed with two beautiful, smart, fun and loving children.

  • My heart can feel so full of love, pride and happiness
    that it literally feels like it might explode out of my chest. 
    (and I love it)

  • I am constantly reminded of how lucky I am and loved I am.
    (and so often dismiss it from worry of what is not right or not how I wish it were)

  • I have the two best girlfriends in the whole wide world. 
    (they have been by my side for better than 20 years -
    and they don't have to be)

  • We have the greatest friends and family. 

  • Celebrating the day my children were born are the most satisfying, most emotional, most fun days I have each year.

  • I actually can make a cake and shape it into a Dinosaur.

  • Life is full of joy.

  • No matter how organized I am, I am still a last-minute-Lucy. 
    (I was up until nearly 2am finishing favors
    that could have been done a week ahead of time)

  • We take a lot of pictures. 
    (and I haven't even seen them all yet)




All of these pictures are courtesy of my "Tio".  
You can see his awesomeness here:  
http://picasaweb.google.com/roadking1989/Wyatt2ndBirthday101709#

1 comment:

Shihan Carlos Varon said...

Beso y Abrazos a mi familia.
Tio C. (Hugs and Kisses to my family)