Saturday, November 15, 2008

I had my first Eggnog Latte of the season today. And, fittingly, I had it at the Mall, with my husband and children. I believe the first Christmas Coffee of the season should be enjoyed whilst Shopping. And I know very few people who enjoy The Mall as much as I do. Buckland is, by far, the Worst mall in the world. I didn't even buy anything. But it's still a mall. Love the smell, the early Christmas decorations and the Sbarro pizza.

Did you start thinking about Christmas Cards yet?

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm jealous of your egg nog latte! I totally spaced the other day and ordered a regular latte - talk about a missed opportunity!

Gini said...

Hi Liz. Kimmy's sister here. Anyhoo - bragging here...'cause my Christmas cards are printed and ready to be addressed!!! whoo hooo

Unknown said...

Gini - I don't want you to think that my most current post is because of your reply here at all... it is actually what I was going to write about on this post but I got distracted and stopped mid-way. See you over there. :)