Sunday, September 21, 2008

Guess what I'm doing right now?
Guess.

Yep.
Sitting on the couch.
Watching Grey's Anatomy.

I just got back from a weekend at my parents' house. We tag sale'd.
We hung out. We ate. Oh, boy. Did we eat! Dunkin Donuts, Pizza, Steak, Spaghetti & Meatballs - dammit, I meant to take meatballs home.

My parents' house is my first "home". It's weird when it's not officially home anymore... THIS is my home. Coming home... well, that feels good but it was nice to be "home" with my parents. For a whole 2 nights.
Granted, my throat and lungs hurt. And I am so tired from not sleeping in my own bed. But it was nice.

This marks Night 10 of the 3WE. 10 nights. That is crazy.
I miss my husband. Coming home tonight felt lonely.

My kids need clothes. Warm, playing-outside clothes. So, I will be hitting the Gap this week. Macy*s, too. Can you say "WestFarms"?!

I had more to say, maybe I'll blog more later... but I need to go watch Grey's now...

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love that picture of Abby in her apron!

Can you believe 10 nights have already gone by? You're halfway there!