Thursday, June 19, 2008


Who knew that such a cute little bugger could cause so much trouble?

As I mentioned earlier, Boogs has cut his first tooth. He is now working on his second one. If he is displeased, he demands my attention. He was displeased all day. All Day.
So, I gave him Tylenol and put him to bed. What else can you do, right?

Anyway...
I napped today. Almost 3 hours. That's what happens when you spend the day at Grammy & Granbo's house. Squeaks was so worn out she napped for 4 hours and was still asleep by 7pm. So, when the boy went down for his nap, I took the Big Girl into my bed for some "quiet time" and she was asleep in less than 4 minutes. So, I put her in her bed and contemplated cleaning the house, emptying the dishwasher, playing on my Book... and decided to go to sleep, instead. It was magnificent.
And I don't feel guilty at all. I still got done what I would normally get done. Because my 2 year old does not usually nap, so my time is normally consumed with entertaining her. You really need to take advantage of these rare opportunities for rest, ya know?

This morning, we were in the Big Pool around 9am.
We rounded out the morning in the Baby Pool. We had a busy day before 11am. The nap was perfect.

No comments: