Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Love a Rainy Night

Spring - I am ready for rain boots and mud puddles, my friends.


There is Easter candy calling to me from the locked closet.  It's all ready.  Amazon will be sending the DVDs I ordered **in time for Easter**  to cap off the baskets left behind by the Bunny (please, please, please).
Hotel reservations are booked.
Mets tickets are purchased (first MLB game for the kiddos, Easter-Eve at 1:00 against the Braves - awesome.)
Flowers are popping up, crocuses have bloomed, spring projects are lining up.
I am so ready for Spring.  And with this weather, I am pretty much ready to open the pool.

Planning our yearly Easter trip to NYC always gets me excited.  I do it almost immediately after Christmas.  I put the decorations away and plan Abby's birthday party then I plan Easter.  I love a trip.  I really love a weekend away.  It's just the right amount of time - 2 days then Home again.

I do not think that Ellen's JCPenney commercials are funny.  Ever since I couldn't get through her book, I am liking her less and less...

Francine on American Dad is the greatest TV Mom ever.


Flip-Flops are back.  The season is here and there is no going back now.  If it snows next week, I will be cold, but I will be in my flips.


Colton is gone.  I can enjoy Survivor again.
Or it will be boring as all hell.  Only time will tell.

No comments: