Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fives.

5 General Things that Drive Me Nuts-
  1. "Thanks anyways."
  2. Bad posture.
  3. Brand new mothers.  (Ironic.  I know.)
  4. Women who talk trash about their husbands.
  5. Drivers who don't use their turn signals.
5 General Things that Make Me So Happy-
  1. My one crocus has bloomed.
  2. The 10-day forecast is all sunny 60's.
  3. My book club.
  4. Abby's toothless grin.
  5. Fresh flowers in my kitchen.

    5 TV Shows that Continue to Entertain Me-
  1. Grey's
  2. The Voice
  3. GCB
  4. 2 Broke Girls
  5. Survivor

5 TV Shows that I Continue to Watch even though I Hate Myself for it-
  1. The Biggest Loser
  2. Parenthood
  3. True Blood
  4. Ellen
  5. SVU
5 Things I Do Not Miss About Facebook-
  1. Passive-Aggressive jabs that no one else understands.
  2. "Checking In"
  3. Zynga games that sucked time out of my life that I will never get back.
  4. Bragging.
  5. Inappropriate photos of you.

No comments: