Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Survive-her.

"I'm Losing It".
Really?
You had one night of rain and cold and you didn't sleep.  One night.  And you're out of your mind?
That moron is not going to survive!

"We're girls.  We're not meant to be beaten down like this."
Really?!
Thank you for being so unbelievably weak and stupid and then taking the opportunity to "represent" the rest of us and announce how women can't handle adverse situations.

I hate to state the obvious - but obviously neither of these females are mothers.  If their daughters were watching they could not possibly say these things out loud.
We all have moments of weakness.
Hell, I've checked out of 2-star hotels in favor of an upgrade because I just couldn't hack it...  but I never filled out an application for Survivor.

This is maybe my 2nd season of Survivor.  I can't resist the charms of Jeff Probst, I'll admit it.  But these women are making me so angry.
Please, young women of America - look away.  Children, Girls, Teens - LOOK AWAY!!  You can do better!  You are strong, you are smart and you are brave.
These females, thus far, are not Survivors.

Also - who is this guy?

I Googled it, he is not anyone.  But why does he look so dang familiar?!

No comments: