Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday, November 3rd.
Today I am thankful for my husband.

Another "duh", right?  I know, I know.  But I can't do a month of being thankful and not mention the love of my life!

He works hard, he's dedicated and faithful; he's a good dad and my best friend.
He makes me laugh.  He shares my humor, my love of such stupid things I could not admit them outside of my own house (except maybe to Deborah).
He understands me and accepts me.  I can get so over-the-top, crazy, self-involved, spoiled and bitchy...  self-righteous, nosy, bossy...  okay, you know what I'm saying...  and he is the only one that can tell me. 




I am thankful for Jay.  He's a good man, and he's all mine.

1 comment:

Gini said...

I love that no matter the forum - you loudly and proudly proclaim your love and appreciation for Jay. That says a lot!