Monday, November 15, 2010

I am thankful for sleep.

Blissful, thoughtless, recuperative sleep.

Where nothing is expected of me, no one needs anything and the whole house is just...  Quiet.



I am also thankful for good sleepers.



Wyatt often wakes up and comes into our bed, but it's not really a disturbance...  just the opposite, in fact.  He climbs in, snuggles either Jay or me and sleeps the rest of the night.  It requires no effort on our part and he's happy to be there.
Frankly, I'm happy to have him.  He smells good, he's warm and he's cuddly and sweet.


So, sleep well.  Enjoy this precious gift.

1 comment:

Gini said...

I heart sleep too. Your kids are so peaceful looking when they sleep, aren't they? I wouldn't know what my kids look like since I fall asleep before they do now....sad...just sad...