Monday, May 24, 2010

Memory Monday?

Been thinking of a way to re-invent "Way Back Wednesday" which eventually faded away because you can only go back so far with limited photos and only 33 years on the Earth, really.
So - it occurred to me that we often spend Christmas time sharing memories, emotions and love with our friends and family that we hold back on the rest of the year.

Thus - I present to you - "Memory Monday".
Now, feel free to suggest a better name - even if it means changing the day of the week.  I know it's weak.
But the idea is good.
I am going to choose my friends and family, one at a time, and share a story - a meaningful memory - that I have of or with them.
A salute, a thank you, a joke - whatever strikes me at the time.  We'll have to wait and see who and what comes to me each Sunday.

So, stay tuned - "Memory Monday" will begin next week.  And if you are my friend of family - you're fair game.  Consider yourself warned.

No comments: