Friday, May 28, 2010


Insanity
doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein


What part of 
"lack of communication" or 
"can't approve if I don't know what it is" or 
"FAILED AGAIN" 
do you not understand?

How do expect that holding a Press Conference to announce that you are not telling anyone anything will yield different results than the first two times that your budget failed at referendum?

You have gone from a 3% increase to a 1.5% increase and are now being asked to deliver a 0% budget.  After failing to deliver your message the first two times (what will be cut, how will X be in implemented, what about next year, why now) you have officially announced that you will once again, fail to deliver your message.

Why on Earth do you think that will work?

I support you.  I support our schools and our kids.  I love our town.  

I know that our school system is all we have to brag about in Hebron.  People do not move their young families to this town for Ted's or the shiny new Xtra Mart.
 
I voted yes twice already.  This time, I am not sure what to do.
  What difference will it make?  
How will voting NO (as you are hoping I will) get my message across now?  
Do you really think that after losing to people who DON'T want to add money to our school budgets you can sway the minority that do and THEN some this time around and win?

You have lost twice already.
You have lost again already.  

This entire process was handled so badly it is mind boggling and here you are again, 
completely befuddling the public with your "good intentions" and utter lack of a plan.

Ridiculous.

Ellington, here we come.

No comments: