Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Maybe my scale is broken.
Maybe my math skills are off.
Maybe I am gaining muscle while losing fat.
Because - my pants are falling off and my numbers are not.

Maybe this makes me glass-half-empty, which is usually not my style but I was (AM) really looking forward to my weight dropping.  I want the LBS to MELT off... 
I am eating right and exercising.
Yes, I cheat here and there.
No, I don't work out every single day.
But, for what I've been doing, knowing what I used to do, I feel like I should have lost 20 pounds by now.
And I've lost 8.
Seriously.
8.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  But I am going to have to change some things.

More cardio.  More fat-burning, pant-till-you-puke aerobic exercise.
No cheating.  No "just one more bite" or "I'll just have one".  No more.
And I am signing up for WW again.
As much as I have gone on and on about resenting it, I have to change something and that will help me.
And right now, there is no sign-up fee which takes the sting out a bit.

So, I have to set a new goal for March because the idea that I might lose 10 pounds in the next 5 days (my Feb goal) is ludicrous.
I don't know what my March goal will be yet but tomorrow will be my new "Day One".  Weight Watchers and taking the exercising up a notch.
Get Ready!

No comments: