Monday, November 2, 2009



What is it about these guys that makes my heart all aflutter?



Is it the way that Murray rocks the guitar?

 No.  But he is a very talented guy.


Is it the way Anthony's teeth blind the audience with every pearly grin?
 
 Nope.  But you've got to hand it to this guy - he looks terrific!


Is it the way Captain Feathersword portrays a mild-mannered Bad-Ass for preschoolers?

Nope...  (ok, maybe a little).


Is it the Big Red Car?

Not even close!


It's the way that all of those things make my sweet angels look like this:



And this:



And finally, this:



Thank You, Murray (our favorite), Jeff, Anthony, Sam and Captain Feathersword!
Yesterday was an amazing day for all four of us.
We love the Wiggles!!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Very fun! If there was a Curious George concert, my little Ella would just faint with glee! Love your label cloud by the way. I WANT IT. Send me the html code, pretty please!

Unknown said...

Allison - That is a Blogger thing - not an original. I am not the clever blogger I appear to be. :)

Debbie said...

I am glad that you all had fun!

Denise said...

Perfect!

Cilla said...

Okay, Liz! I'm BACK. Check out the new link. Hopefully by the time you do I'll have a post or two up :)

P.S. I want to know how you make your blog so cool. Let's talk tips and tricks...please?