Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day, Jay!

Thank you for taking care of us.  You work so hard to provide for your family.  
And you also have fun with us, cook for us, play with us and take us places!

Thank you for being Abby's soccer-dad.  Thank you for cooking us such delicious dinners.  Thank you for getting us on the the "Fitness Train"!  Thank you for dancing with us.  Thank you for going in the pool with us.  Thank you for keeping our yard & pool so beautiful.  Thank you for making us laugh with your games, songs and tickles!

Thank you for being the best husband, friend, daddy and man I know.
-EAL

Thank you for making waves in the pool for me yesterday!
-AJL

Thank you for the day!
-WJL

I love you so much, thank you for making me your baby!
-AJL

I like Daddy!
-WJL


No comments: