Sunday, June 13, 2010

Did you miss me?
Ok, did you even try to visit me while I took the site down for a few days?  No, right?
Well, I missed you.

I wanted to "close the road" while I was "under construction".

Now, I am back - with my new "Summer Look", compliments of Gini.  Because I didn't think she had enough on her plate - what with her moving across the country, moving again (down the street), getting 3 kids acclimated to new schools in the middle of the school year, starting her own business and managing her own personal life and blog - I figured she could help me with some HTML and design ideas.
She was clearly not doing enough with her days, right?

So, Gini, sister of one of my very best friends, Kimmie, helped me rebuild The Raft and I am eternally grateful.
I will also use this ass-kissing blog entry to mention that I may want her help again when the season changes...  each time the season changes...  no big deal, right?  You have time, right, Gini!?

Now, go take a look at Gini's blog.  Her creativity, honestly and humor will entertain you, I have no doubt.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I actually did try to visit a bunch of times over the weekend and it kept telling me that I had to be invited to view the blog. I was so disappointed. I was about to send you a message on facebook to beg you to please invite me to read your blog. Needless to say, I was thrilled this morning when the page opened right up. It looks awesome! Great job Gini!

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I tend to read all of my blogs in my RSS reader from my phone these days. Which is why it takes me a while to comment, and why I just dropped by specifically to see the layout. Glad I did!

Gini said...

Thanks Liz. Totally NOT necessary for the "recognition". You know...I'm kinda shy about stuff like that......Kidding. Thanks again. You see my new header?

Unknown said...

You deserve that and more.
And I LOVE your new header. I'm already plucking photos and setting them aside for when you do mine like that! :)