Sunday, September 27, 2009

Is it too early for Christmas Music?
It's September 27th.
So, most of you will probably say "yes".  And I agree.  Sort of.
This morning while I made pancakes and looked out at the cold, Autumn rain...  I played one song.
Non-traditional.  Sheryl Crow.  It was good.  Bluesy Soul Rock, as I have come to expect from one of the greatest female rockers of, at least, my generation.  It was just right.
It's not like I busted out Johnny or Nat...  just a little sampling of what's to come.


I have said it before and it is oh-so-true.  God blessed me with babies in October and January for a reason.  (ok, several reasons, but here's the one I am talking about -)
By celebrating Wyatt in October, it puts my yearning for Christmas at bay.
By celebrating Abby in January, it puts my sadness that Christmas is over at bay.
Perfect!


I think I will start "tagging" my blogs with keywords.
I never understood why people did that.  Now, though, I see myself discussing many of the same things over and over again.  (I am officially into my second year of Blogging now, and come on - how many topics can one woman cover?)
Like, for example - pancakes.
I know we've discussed them before.
It will be interesting to see how many tags Abby & Wyatt get!
Also - I'm not sure how to do that, so I don't know when I will start.


Is it too early to change my header over to Green & Red?
Ok.  Yes, I know it is.


And finally, I just want to send a little happy message to my friend, Kimmie.  She's having a Christmas Baby this year and I am so excited for her.
This morning her Facebook status was something about cold Autumn rain and warm Beef stew - and it made me so happy.
I might have to go on-line shop for "Baby's First Christmas" crap right now.
XO

No comments: