Thursday, September 10, 2009

Is it strange to anyone else that I bought a whole new package of napkins for our party on Sunday, filled the caddy with the already-open package and - even though we fed about 40 people - never needed to re-fill and even had left-over napkins in that caddy?
***
Chilly out today.  Almost...  c.o.l.d. right now.  I love this weather, and I love Autumn - I've said it a thousand times.  But I feel like it really happened overnight.  The leaves are still green but the nights are practically frosty!
I plan ontaking pictures of one certain spot each week to sort of document Autumn this year.  I think of this every year.  We'll see if it works out this year.
***
Not a lot of action in the Blog world lately.  And as much as I bitch about my blog regulars not adding content, I haven't had much time or energy to say much lately, either.  So - peace.

No comments: