Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weight Watchers Premium Ice Cream Cups are the greatest thing since...  well, since I could gorge on real ice cream.  And while I still could, I really shouldn't, so I'll stick to these delicious little 2 point bitches.

So, I am trying not to spend money.  We want to buy a new house, that's a pretty good incentive to save, right?  But, as I am packing stuff up, throwing stuff away, organizing it, dreaming of where it will go in my new house, I am getting totally excited and thinking about what new, shiny things I would love to have for my new house (that we haven't purchased or even begun seriously hunting for yet.)
How did I squelch the urge to shop?
I started a registry at Bed, Bath and Beyond!
Yupper!  I went and registerd for a Housewarming Party!  Of course, I don't expect anyone to buy me anything, but what fun!  I highly, SERIOUSLY recommend it for the equally budget-strapped shopaholics out there!
I might just register at Pottery Barn, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are good! I also like the Skinny Cow Ice cream sandwiches but I don't know how they work with the points system.

Why didn't I think of a registry for myself? I've always used an Amazon wishlist off and on to remind myself what to ask for as gifts etc, but a BB&B registry... Sounds so sinful without really being!

Gini said...

a registry?? Niiiiice!