Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's on now!


Cold Nights.
Frosty Mornings.
Colorful Mums.
Rustic Corn & Pumpkins on the porch & fence posts.
Football!
Halloween.
My Big Boy's Birthday!!
Thanksgiving.
Hayrides.
Apple Picking and Dessert creating.
Crunchy Leaves.
Hooded Sweatshirts.

I look forward to next summer as much as I have looked forward to this Fall, as much as I cannot wait till Snow and Christmas... 
I Love New England!

Driving through town this morning there were Farmstands, Mums & Pumpkin Stands, Tag Sales (and a line at the DD Drive-Thru a half a mile long!)
I Love Hebron!

Why did we consider moving?
The grass is always greener, I suppose.  I am so, SO glad we learned (the relatively easy way) that this is our town, this is where we belong.  We may have wandered had the situation gone differently and who knows what might have happened.  We may have been very happy, we may have been quite regretful.
What I know for sure - I do not regret putting the house on the market, we put it out there on our own terms.  I do not regret taking it off.  Our terms were not being met.  We could not sell for the inflated price we wanted, we could not find a place that we preferred to 131.

We love our house, we love our town, we love this part of the country.
Life Is Good.

(and it's ever better with a Quad to Plow our Driveway!!)

3 comments:

Gini said...

Everything happens for a reason, right?? Glad you are at peace with all of this. That must be a good feeling.

Anonymous said...

Simply discovered your web page through google and I consider this can be a disgrace that you are not ranked higher due to the fact that that is a wonderful post. To switch this I determined to avoid wasting your Site to my RSS reader and I will try to point out you in one of my posts since you actually deserv extra readers when publishing content material of this quality.

Anonymous said...

hi there every one - hope yous had a realy nice one - iv blew 3 months of dieting in one day ha , all the best for 2012 -
micky b