Monday, July 7, 2008

My new washer and dryer are coming in the morning!!!
I have - literally - stacks of laundry in my kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. I have done 2 loads (thanks, Teener!) in 8 days. It's crazy. I usually do about 2 loads a day.
Abby is sleeping on her mattress pad and with a handmade blanket (thanks, AF!) because she peed all over her bed the other day. And her other sheets were already dirty! Tonight when I was tucking her in she said "mommy, I want my sheets, I don't like this blanket." How fucking sad is that?? (I know, it's funny, too.)
I will spare you the pics of the piles of laundry but here's my new machines!! I have never been so excited to do laundry in my life!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am so damn jealous of that washer and dryer! Ours are never going to die, I'm convinced... I bought the washer eons ago for $50 from this couple who thought it was broken, so they bought a new one, only to find that this one was just frozen up from being on an outside wall.

That's it...I'm coming to your house to do laundry!