Tuesday, June 26, 2012

One day in...

... and it rained and thundered and lighteninged and rained some more.
So, what were we to do!?  We went to the mall!!  Duh!!
And while we struck out on both ideas I had for my niece's birthday present (my whole "reason" for heading to the mall in the first place) we were greeted by a brand new, still-smelling-clean Germ Tank!!
So while the rain poured and the lightening crashed, my kids were joyfully jumping, playing and bonking heads with several dozen other children.
Good stuff.

Today we will make an attempt at the Lake.  It doesn't look particularly warm in the forecast but I somehow doubt that will stifle the kids' excitement.  Me, I'm not planning to wear a swimsuit, but I will look forward to burying my feet in the sand while I sit in my beach chair and take it all in...


No comments: